I work with underrepresented achievers.
- Are you the first person in your family to go to college?
- Do you wonder why you don’t see faces that look like yours in your field?
- Are you a woman or person of color in tech, science, or medicine?
- Are you an LGBTQ professional?
- Are you an immigrant building your new life in this country?
- Do you live at the intersections of these spaces?
Everyone around you sees you as a success yet something still feels like it’s missing.
I can help you have a place where you can take off that superhero cape. Where you can open up and talk about the tough stuff.
You might think to yourself…
- I have to have it all together.
- When will they find out I am not enough?
- Will anyone ever accept all of me?
- Will I ever get the love that I want?
- I have to stay strong for my family.
- I just have to work harder, push myself more, then everything will be okay.
- No one understands all this crap I have to deal with everyday.
If you have moments when you feel like an imposter, are burdened by work stress and perfectionism, are navigating systemic racism, sexism, and LGBTQ oppression, family expectations, or anxiety… I am here for you.
NOW OFFERING SEX THERAPY! In my work with underrepresented achievers I find anxiety and perfectionism can often show up in the bedroom too. To support you with both your emotional and sexual health, I am now offering sex therapy in my practice.
Everyone around you tells you you’re an amazing couple yet this lingering feeling of disconnection keeps nagging at you.
I can help you have a place where you can both feel heard and reconnect again.You might be thinking…
- We don’t fight a lot, do we really need counseling?
- I wish my partner could have more time for me.
- I miss the fun we used to have in the early days.
- Will my partner really accept me if I show them all the different sides of me?
- My partner doesn’t get why my cultural experiences are important to me, I wish we were more on the same page about cultural stuff.
- I wish my partner and I had the same level of comfort with being out.
If you long to reconnect with your partner, to strengthen your relationship, and to bridge the communication gap… I am here for you.
Hi, I’m Dr. Lindsey.
You’ve heard that the personal is political. That’s what therapy with me is all about. If you are seeking a therapist who is social justice minded, feminist, an anti-racist ally, sex positive, ethical non-monogamy knowledgable, and bisexual+ affirming, I may be the right match for you. I work well with clients who want to explore their experiences and learn new skills. I find integrating mindfulness practices with therapy to be particularly powerful. Learn More…
Get out of the cycle you are stuck in and let’s find a new way together.
I help underrepresented achievers believe they are enough. Imagine experiencing more peace in your life, trusting yourself more, and allowing yourself to be imperfect once in a while. You can find your voice and feel more grounded, balanced, and resilient.
San Francisco Based
On-line Therapy Throughout CA